River Valley Estates Offering Memory Care and Assisted Living in Yuma, Arizona...and So Much More
There’s Something Different about River Valley Estates
There are a number of communities offering assisted living in Arizona. But you’ll find there’s something different about River Valley Estates…and it isn’t our well-furnished rooms nor our various amenities.
It’s simply six words that define our mission and impact how we care for our residents on a day-to-day basis: Caring People, Serving People, Improving Lives.
Our mission statement guides everything from how we train our team members to how we discover—and meet—your loved one’s unique needs.
Our Tailored Senior Living and Memory Care
While some residents simply need socialization in a homelike environment, others need additional care because of medical needs, such as dementia. At River Valley Estates, we’re here to customize our care around what’s important for your loved one.
Our Yuma senior living community offers…
- A medical support team, including a Wellness Director and team members to provide medication management.
- Safety and security through consistent monitoring and an emergency call system.
- Help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and more.
- Activities such as exercise programs and travels to community events.
- The opportunity for your family member to enjoy the companionship of his or her beloved pet.
- Freedom from housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation.
Find us on Facebook
Find the Guidance You Need
If you’re looking for memory care or assisted living in Arizona, you’re facing a difficult decision. At River Valley Estates , we’re committed to connecting you with the best care option for your family member or spouse—whether you choose us or another location.
To find the guidance you need, reach out to us at (928) 433-6958 or contact us online.